This is the best damn ranch ever if you like the traditional ranch flavor, and I’m guessing you do or you wouldn’t be reading this! If you like a hint of dill, check out this Non-Daily Homemade Ranch.
SELECTING THE INGREDIENTS:
- Mayo. Be careful when selecting a clean mayo, or any food for that matter.
- Don’t be fooled by the word “organic.” Organic doesn’t necessarily mean the product is clean, so ALWAYS read the label. If there’s an ingredient you need to avoid, it will likely be one of the many common processed oils we need to be familiar with.
- In addition to NOT being fooled by the word “organic,” don’t be fooled by the brand or where it’s sold. Just because it’s sold by a well-known healthy brand, doesn’t mean it’s clean. Read the label! In addition, just because it’s sold at a health food store, big or small, doesn’t mean it’s clean. Read the label!
- Clean mayo is very easy to find and very easy to make, so stick to your guns on this one.
SELECTING THE EQUIPMENT:
- Small mixing bowl
- Small whisk or fork
- Container with air tight lid for storage (small mason jar is ideal)
- 1 cup Misty Mayo (minus lemon zest) or another clean Mayo
- 3 Tablespoons almond milk (non-dairy)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon pink salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk/mix together thoroughly.
- Enjoy as the Best Damn Ranch Ever!
HAPPY & HEALTHY