If you’re a pumpkin fan, you’ll enjoy these gooey squares of goodness. They’re the perfect holiday treat.
- 30 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tablespoon of pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Put all ingredients in food processor and process until mixture is smooth. You will want to use a spatula to scrape the sides to ensure all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Spread mixture evenly into the paper lined loaf pan.
- Freeze mixture for 4 hours.
- Remove, cut, and enjoy!
These are best stored in the freezer until ready to be served.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Thanksgiving (Real Food, Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo Friendly)