This is the best damn ranch ever if you like the traditional ranch flavor, and I’m guessing you do or you wouldn’t be reading this! If you like a hint of dill, check out this Dairy Free Homemade Ranch.
IN OUR KITCHEN
- MAYO. Be careful when selecting a clean mayo, or any food for that matter.
- Don’t be fooled by the word “organic.” Organic doesn’t necessarily mean the product is clean, so ALWAYS read the label. The ingredients you need to avoid will likely be one of the overly used processed oils that are in all the processed foods we eat every day.
- Don’t let the brand or store fool you. Just because it’s sold by a “healthy” brand and/or at a health food store, big or small, doesn’t mean it’s healthy. Read the label!
- Clean mayo is very easy to find and very easy to make, so stick to your guns on this one.
- Small mixing bowl
- Small whisk or fork
- Container with air tight lid for storage (small mason jar works perfectly)
This is the real deal!
- 1 cup Misty Mayo (minus lemon zest) or another clean Mayo
- 3 Tablespoons almond milk (non-dairy)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk/mix together thoroughly.
- Enjoy as a dressing or dip!
- Category: Dressing
- Cuisine: Real Food, Dairy Free, Gluten-Free
Keywords: Dairy Free Ranch